This character generator is compatible with Star wars, Cyberpunk , Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, Alternity , Rolemaster and In Nomine Satanis Magna veritas (French version by CROC) D20 Modern and Star wars D20 Role playing game systems.
It is a complete set of gaming tools for your Role playing games
- A name generator with many name styles (SF, Tolkien, Japanese, etc) and a list of 6000 real names for your RPG characters.
- Spell book generator (with complete spell descriptions)
- Monster and encounter generator
- Weather generator, gives you weather forecast for the days to come
- Party generator, creates a whole party in a single click
- Dice roller
- Fractal world generator, create maps of entire planets
- Dungeon mapper, create graphical maps for your dungeons
- The Dungeon master report will print a summary of the characters for you
- Customize the reports to your needs, create your own character sheet.
- Templates available to print blank equipment, background, time tracking and many other sheets
- Customize the database definition sets to add your own new worlds, skills, gear, spells, languages, races, classes, professions, etc.
- Import and Export your characters, exchange them via Email for your PEBM campaigns. A single click can email a character.
- A most complete background generator
- And if that was not enough, the Randomizer engine will generate almost anything you want, customize it your way!
RPA has no time limitation.
D20 RPG Assistant is a free trial software application from the Adventure & Roleplay subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-10-19. The program can be installed on Win98, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
D20 RPG Assistant (version 7.02) has a file size of 32.80 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 246 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.